Policies, Evaluation Reports and Plans
Request for copies
If you require any copies of school policies or other information please contact Alison Beattie our Office Manager, via the school office on 0208 428 1281 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please click on a document below to view it.
Pupil Premium is additional funding given to all schools so that they raise the attainment and progress of particularly vulnerable children.
The groups identified by the Government are:-
- Children of parents in the services
- Those accessing Free School Meals now, and those who have in the past 6 years
- Children Looked After
- Post-Looked After Children (adopted children)
The Pupil Premium allocated to Colnbrook for 2018/19 is estimated at £38,000.
- Pupil Premium Grant Strategy Colnbrook School 2019-20
- Pupil Premium Plan and Report 2018-19
- Pupil Premium Plan and Report 2017-18
- Pupil Premium Plan and Report 2016-17
The Sports Premium Grant is awarded to Primary Schools and is designed to support children's access to healthy living and access to sports and PE.
We estimate that we will receive £17,200 for 2019/20.
- PE and Sport Premium 2019-20 Evidencing the Impact
- PE and Sport Premium 2018-19 Evidencing the Impact and Review
- PE and Sport Premium 2017-2018 Evidencing the Impact and Review
Special Educational Needs (SEN) and Disability Information
All children and young people are entitled to an appropriate education, one that is, appropriate to their needs, promotes high standards and the fulfilment of potential. This should enable them to:
- achieve their best
- become confident individuals living fulfilling lives
- make a successful transition into adulthood, whether into employment, further or higher education.
The 0-25 (years) Code of Practice sets out four key areas of SEND:-
Communication and Interaction - children with speech, language and communication needs have difficulty in communicating with others.
Cognition and learning - support for learning difficulties is required when children learn at a slower pace than their peers. Some children may need support in all areas of the curriculum and associated difficulties with mobility and communication.
Social, emotional and mental health difficulties - children have difficulty in managing their relationships with other people, are withdrawn, or they behave in ways that might hinder their and other children's learning or have an impact on their health and wellbeing.
Sensory and/or physical needs - children with visual and/or hearing impairments, or a physical need that means they must have additional ongoing support and equipment.
- Attendance Pupil Report July 2019
- Colnbrook Special School Quality Mark Report June 2019
- Community cohesion-July 2017
- Overall efectivness-July 2017 doc
- Parent Survey Report - July 2018
- Personal development behaivour and welfare-July 2018
- Quality of Teaching Evaluation Report- July 2018
School Policies & Plans
- Administration of Medicines Policy (0.50 MB)
- Admissions Policy (0.27 MB)
- Anti-bullying Policy (0.44 MB)
- Assessment Policy (0.32 MB)
- Attendance Policy (0.57 MB)
- Autism-meeting the needs of pupils (0.27 MB)
- Behaviour Principles Statement (0.44 MB)
- Behaviour RPI and Touch Policy (0.47 MB)
- British Values and SMSC Statement (0.50 MB)
- Charging and Remissions (0.34 MB)
- Children Looked After Policy (0.45 MB)
- Code of Conduct (0.61 MB)
- Community Cohesion (0.27 MB)
- Curriculum Policy (0.37 MB)
- Data Protection Policy (0.74 MB)
- Equality Information (0.32 MB)
- Equality Scheme and Accessibility Plan (0.50 MB)
- Exclusion Policy (0.46 MB)
- EYFS (0.29 MB)
- Food-Whole School Policy (0.43 MB)
- Freedom of Information Act Definition from the Information Commissioners Office ICO (0.14 MB)
- Freedom of Information Policy (0.57 MB)
- Homework Policy (0.38 MB)
- Inclusion-Oct 2018 (0.27 MB)
- Intimate Care Policy (0.54 MB)
- Medical Conditions - Supporting Pupils Policy (0.62 MB)
- Mental Health Policy (0.54 MB)
- Online Safety Policy 2018 (0.72 MB)
- Preventing and Dealing with Racist Incidents Policy (0.37 MB)
- Privacy notice for parents (0.53 MB)
- Pupil Voice Policy (0.41 MB)
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy Including Whistleblowing (1.78 MB)
- Safer Recruitment Policy (0.72 MB)
- School Complaints Procedure (0.80 MB)
- School Environment Policy (0.41 MB)
- SEN Information Report (0.61 MB)
- SEN Policy and Information Report (0.62 MB)
- Sex and Relationship Policy (0.19 MB)
- Teaching and Learning Policy (0.47 MB)